National Conference Request for Proposal (RFP)
APSE is looking for sessions that are data-driven and have an interactive component, so we encourage you to develop presentations that are outside of the traditional lecture format. Consider your planned techniques, interactive exercises, or other methods you will incorporate into your presentation to promote learning by and among attendees. We encourage the blending of content sharing and active participant learning. Sessions including teaching methods such as simulations, fishbowls, world café, storytelling or others are some of the options you might consider.
APSE accepts presentations with the following expectations:
- Presenters demonstrate exceptional expertise around proposed content.
- Sessions are focused on participant learning, not lecture.
- Sessions are not intended to be a platform for selling products and services.
- Presenters are required to provide handout materials that reflect session content for attendees by May 29, 2020.
- Learning objectives are tailored to the learning level designated.
- Topics are forward-thinking, challenging, and reflect the mission of Employment First.
December 13, 2019 5pm EST
Call for Presentation closes
March 27, 2020
Notice emailed to presenters
April 15, 2020
Session date and time emailed to presenters
May 1, 2020
Chosen presenters must be registered
May 29, 2020
All presentation handouts due
June 15-18, 2020
2020 APSE National Conference
Please reference the 2020 National APSE Proposal Guidelines and Instructions. All final submissions must be made online.