Download the 2020 National APES Awards Nomination Instructions or begin your application now.
Please submit nominations in as many of the categories as you would like. All award submissions are due by 5 PM (EST) on Monday, March 16, 2020.
Each year, APSE honors individuals, organizations and employers for their individual and collective contribution to Employment First. We invite nominations for the 2020 Annual National APSE Conference: “Employment First: Elevated.” The conference dates are June 15-18, 2020 to be held at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center.
APSE would like to honor those who have excelled in the following award categories:
APSE encourages the nominations of advocates in all award categories. All nominations must be submitted by a nominator other than the nominee themselves. We will recognize all award nominees at the 2020 National APSE Conference. Nominees will be made aware of their nomination by the end of March.
Reviewers will consider each proposal on the quality of the narrative provided by nominator, strong letters of support, adherence to APSE mission and vision for employment equity. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please ensure you get an email confirming your submission, otherwise, your application may not have been received.
Thanks in advance for your consideration; we look forward to receiving your submissions!
The 2020 National APSE Program and Award Committee
APSE National Awards Nomination Directions
- Login at www.apse.smapply.org and under “Programs” select the APSE Awards to begin your application. (Direct link: https://apse.smapply.io/prog/apse_awards)
- Confirm your email address - the confirmation email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is required in order to fully submit the application form.
- Add contributors - if you’d like to have others participate in the completion of the nomination form you can add them as contributors!
- Select the award category in which you are submitting your nomination online.
- Answer the narrative questions addressing the award criteria under each award description. (250-word maximum per question)
- Attach at least one individualized letter of support for your nominee. The letter of support must address the 2020 National APSE award criteria.
- Upload a photo of the nominee in jpg form on the application. This should be a high-quality photo of the nominee.
- Submit your nomination by the deadline of 5 pm EST Monday, March 16, 2020.
Once you’ve submitted you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your nomination has not been received.
If you have questions, please contact National APSE at email@example.com or 301-279-0060.